Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thank you Sir Christopher

Suddenly I have so many new friends at BT that we could hold quite a party. It looks as if Sir Christopher says the word and these guys jump. I have numbers to call and people to ask for by name. I will receive calls at times to suit me - and then more calls to ensure that I've been called. What?

It's a bit of a shame that this level of service wasn't around last weekend when steam was hissing from my ears - well, any level of service would have been good.

And, as is fairly obvious, I've got a broadband connection again - which kind of indicates to me that my kit's fine and that something out there in our puny exchange is at fault. (And maybe I'll get somebody to admit that that is the case. If I can get that sorted then all this ranting will not have been in vain.)

Enough of this. Time to change the subject.

No comments: