Thursday, December 07, 2006

A Broadband moment..

I don't want to go on about it but....I don't think the BT Broadband issue is entirely resolved - and neither have I had a reply from Sir Christophor Bland.

Tuesday pathetic. Yesterday the connection came and went. But today - fine. Just fine. Tomorrow? Who knows.

My new, close friends from BT Technical Support can insist that all's fine and dandy and that the fault's down to my wiring and equipment, but me, I'm convinced it's all down to how many logs the engineer's thrown on the boiler down at our local 'steam driven' exchange.....Get it stoked up. Get it running to speed for heaven's sake.

We're remote and rural but we shouldn't have to put up with a second class service. What happened to inclusivity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here’s a Broadband Video that will show you how to check availability by postcode, how perform a broadband speed test and where to find broadband forums to answer your questions. There are also offers for BT Broadband.

Here is a broadband beginners guide and below are common broad band questions;
What is Broadband?
Types of Connections?
Connection speeds and download limits
How to compare ISP’s