Strange beauties. I'm ashamed to say I haven't a clue what any of them are called though I suspect the phallic one may be a junior Shaggy Ink Cap. I've studied the field guide at length; it comes with many instructions and warnings in bold type but does draw the line at 'skull and cross bone' type symbols to denote toxicity. The words CAUTION and POISONOUS occur too frequently for my liking.
It may be that these weird critters are totally innocent, but until I know that for certain I'm off to Sainsbury's when I fancy a mushroom risotto.