As if she's not busy enough already altering the sleeves of my winter coat and whipping up dear little felt animals, wipso has found time to forward this pesky meme. I'd better do as I'm told or I might end up with sleeves of differing lengths - and that would never do. Here goes:
1. Where is your mobile phone? In my bag, charged and ready for phone action.
2. Your hair? Blonde (ahem).
3. Your mother? dead
4. Your father? ditto
5. Your favorite food? Toast
6. Your dream last night? Travelling, always travelling.
7. Your favorite drink? Sauvignon Blanc
8. Your dream/goal? Time alone
9. What room are you in? Our study
10. Your hobby? Not sure I have one - maybe exploring the minutiae of the world around me. The devil is in the detail.
11. Your fear? That somebody films The Archers
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here will be fine.
13. Where were you last night? Here.
14. Something that you aren't? Pessimistic
15. Muffins? English and toasted please.
16. Wish list item? Sunshine followed by long and balmy nights.
17. Where did you grow up? On a farm in mid-Warwickshire
18. Last thing you did? Ate a chocolate chip cookie. Felt guilty
19. What are you wearing? My vest, untucked. Live dangerously.
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your pets? Giving a good impression of being sleeping dogs but actually very much on the q.v.
22. Friends? Many acquaintances, but only a few true friends I think.
23. Your life? Good
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Yes. And?
26. Vehicle? Audi
27. Something you’re not wearing? Right now or in general?
28. Your favorite store? Probably French Sole in Marylebone for pretty and impractical shoes.
29. Your favorite colour? Blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Yesterday
31. Last time you cried? Can't remember.
32. Your best friend? That would be telling.
33. One place that I go to over and over? Paxos
34. Facebook? Yes
35. Favourite place to eat? Round the kitchen table
Phew, that wasn't too difficult. If you'd like to have a go at this just cut, paste and supply your own answers. Go on, you know you want to.