Sunday, March 18, 2007

A Happy Mother's Day

Just as I'm thinking that the only things I've got to look forward to this evening are a roast chicken dinner and the bletherings of assorted Times columists in the Sunday papers.....the door opens and in walk - unannounced - my two handsome sons from the north. A truly good suprise for Mother's Day. They come equipped with Chinese Duck and Char Su pork - an unusual but very welcome gift from my perspective. (I do miss the delights of Manchester's Chinatown.) We dive into the tasty morsels and share the roast chicken dinner. And that's the way it should be.

And winging in via cyber space comes a very special card from the Eyechild:

Thanks all. xxx

1 comment:

Onion said...

Great card! Nice-sounding sons too!
I'm not a big fan of outfits, but I've just acquired a spacesuit and I think I look pretty fine in it...
Please could I get Wilson's opinion on it?
Best licks,
Onion
X